Wednesday, June 1, 2022

 

 



 

Hello everyone! This is my first ever video tutorial. I am learning as I go with this one. There are no instructions as the video is pretty self explanatory. Next one I may or may not talk, have not gotten up the nerve for that yet. Looking for music I can use for them so it is not just plain silence. Any ideas on them for the future, feel free to leave in the comments here or on YouTube. Now, on to the details of what was used. 


Kit used is by Wicked Princess Scraps called Mystical Moments. The kit has 71 elements, 7 frames, 10 papers, and 1 word art. You can get it at her store. Wicked Princess Scraps. Tube used is an exclusive at Pics For Design, from the Exclusive Club. Mask used is Mask 41 MB and SW by Moonbeams and Spiderwebs. Font used is Shelley Script at My




0 comments:

Post a Comment